Sunday, December 30, 2007

break

I still have 4 day off to go back school. bmx is the next day for practice with Nate maybe Ron and Russell will be at bmx to. I had a good Christmas. I got cloths and toys and projects to build and movies and psp games and brewer cards and a signed ball. I have been snowboarding and sledding with all the snow. We made a snowman with mom in the front yard with a carrot and sticks and dads paint for eyes and smile. We are taking down the tree today and putting the gifts away mom can do it and I will go outside and snowboard with cole. We went ice fishing and only caught and couple of big fish and played football on the ice. We went to a bucks and admirals game they lost. My best thing is a baseball game I got from grandma. goodbye

2 comments:

Jay said...

Nice to see you at bmx. See you at the races Sunday.

Jay said...

Great race today Josh. The first of many wins for you. See you on Thursday.